With property rates rocketing sky high with each passing, buying his own house has become a far-fetched dream for an average earning Indian. But our Prime Minister Narendra Modi is yet again giving us a ray of hope. A new initiative Jan Ghar Yojana has been introduced that will enable every common man to have a roof above his head.
As the scheme targets the ordinary man, the process is kept extremely simple and pocket friendly.
- You can choose any one of the 18 Aapla Ghar projects. To list a few of the areas are Kondhwa, Sanaswadi, Shikrapur, Shirval, Paud, Ranjangaon, Ambegaon, Wai, Chakan, Lonikand, Wagholi, Kirkitwadi, etc.
- You can choose from either 1BHK apartments or 2BHK. The scheme not only provides you a way to affordable housing, but also saves you a huge sum of money as the registration taxes, stamp duty charges, etc. are waived off. If you book a 1BHK house, you can save up to 3 to 4 lacs which includes 1.5 to 2 lacs in government taxes and pre-EMI savings of up to 1.36 lacs; whereas if you go for 2 BHK house, you save 5 to 6 lacs which comprises about 2.5 to 4 lacs in taxes along with pre-EMI savings.
- While booking you need to pay Rs. 20000/- as down payment for 1 BHK and Rs. 80000/- after 60 days and for 2 BHK, the down payment remains the same, however after 60 days, you need to pay Rs. 1,60,000/-
- After this starts you loan procedure. You can avail up to 90% loan and the rates starts from 10.50 lacs. If the house price is below 20 lacs, you will be charged an interest of 5% i.e. 1 lacs and given 90% loan. For house price above 20 lacs, interest is increased to 10% i.e. 2 lacs and approved 80% loan. The rest of the amount is to be paid before possession.
- Once the loan is sanctioned, pre-EMI starts after 60 days that is Rs.199/- per day for 1BHK and Rs.299/- per day for 2BHK.
We know this sound impossible to believe, but it is true. So hurry! Book your own house in this spectacular scheme by the government before the end of August.